Use the Microsoft System Center and Windows Server with Azure to create an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering that provides customers with all the computing power they need to run and grow their business. Help customers ease their cloud journey with a multi-tenant solution that scales easily, while lowering your support costs.
You create and own the virtual machine cloud, define usage limits, and assign templates and networks. Monitor usage to identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling, while delivering an exceptional self-service experience.
Get Virtual Machine Pricing
Offer your customers flexible storage solutions. Help them offload the heavy lifting of data center management, meet specific application and workload needs, and gain scalability and pay as you go pricing. Provide storage services including:
- File: A simple, distributed cross-platform file system that enables enterprises to lift and shift applications en masse to the cloud
- Disk: Premium disk storage for input/output-intensive applications that require high throughput, low latency, and automatic triple replication
- Blob: Massively scalable, cost-effective object storage for unstructured data
- Queue: Durable queues for large-volume cloud services, providing simple, cost-effective messaging, flexibility, scaling, and buffering
- Table: Flexible NoSQL databases that provide table storage for structured or unstructured data
- Archive: Low-cost storage for rarely used data that is encrypted at rest and integrates seamlessly with hot and cold data
Get Storage Pricing
Microsoft Azure SQL DB is the platform for hybrid cloud operating systems. Flexibly support your customers’ needs by offering databases as both an IaaS or Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering.
- IaaS: Host SQL Servers in a Microsoft Azure machine for customers seeking to use SQL to host enterprise apps, back up servers to Azure, improve business continuity, or set up a development and testing environment. Empower customers with a SQL VM offering that provides full compatibility with SQL on-premise, while reducing CAPEX spend. Customers provide their own support and maintenance.
- PaaS: Deliver SQL as a PaaS offering for customers who are transforming IT infrastructures, by re-architecting legacy applications as SaaS applications, building new cloud applications, and migrating or modernizing existing applications for the cloud. Provide SQL as a managed service, with elastic scale, built-in high availability, support and maintenance, and SLAs.
Get Database Pricing
Provide flexible big data analytics solutions based on Microsoft Azure that use HDInsight to provision Hadoop, Spark, R Server, HBase, and Storm clusters; Data Lake Analytics, a distributed service for big data analytics; and Machine Learning Studio, which makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage predictive analytics solutions.
Get Analytics Pricing